Exotic Kerala Backwater Tour
Exotic Kerala Backwater Tour
The Exotic Kerala Backwater Tour offers you to discover the beauty and uniqueness of Kerala in a totally different way, From the lush green mountains of Munnar which is world-famous for its tea plantation, You will also visit the Alleppey – known for the backwaters, it is one of the best places to experience the backwaters and have a stay in a houseboat. It is one of the unique experiences of Kerala.
Destination :Cochin - Munnar - Kumarakom - Alleppey - Cochin
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1 : Day 01: Arrival at Cochin
Welcome to kerala Backwater Tour. On arrival at airport, you will receive a warm welcome from seven wonder tour & travels representative. After Check-in at hotel & relax for some time, explore the city & visit the places that include Chinese Fishing Nets, St. Francis Church, Santa Cruz Basilica, Jewish Synagogue, & Mattancherry Palace/Dutch Palace. Later in evening, enjoy lunch & overnight at hotel.
Day 2 : Day 02: Cochin – Munnar
Today after breakfast, you will proceed towards the next destination that is Munnar. Munnar is near about 130 Kms from Kochi and takes approximately four hours to reach. Munnar is a place where you will get to enjoy greenery all around and it is the gateway of hills in south India. On your arrival, check-in at hotel and then explore the beautiful tea gardens of munnar. In the evening, explore markets of Munnar & then enjoy dinner. After dinner, overnight at hotel.
Day 3 : Day 03: Munnar sightseeing
On third day of your tour, explore the famous attractions of Munnar. The famous places to explore in Munnar are like Mattupetty Dam, Shola forests where you will get to enjoy trekking and bird watching. You will find many beautiful birds here. After lunch, later visit Echo point. In the evening, visit Tea gardens where you will enjoy greenery all around. Later enjoy dinner, overnight at hotel.
Day 4 : Day 04: Munnar - Thekkady
After breakfast, move to your next destination which is Thekkady. The distance between two places is near about 85 kilometers it takes approximately three hours to reach. Thekkady is famous for Periyar Wild-life Sanctuary. Here you will get to witness the wild-life creatures that include Wild Elephants, Nilgiri Langur, Sambar Deer, Wild Bison, Wild Boar and so on. Also enjoy Bamboo Rafting, Trekking and Elephant ride optional. Later enjoy dinner, overnight at hotel.
Day 5 : Day 05: Thekkady – Kumarakom
After breakfast, move towards to Kumarakom. Kumarakom is near about 121 kms from thekkady which takes 3 hours approx. Upon arrival, check-in at hotel & visit Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary. In evening, explore backwaters cruise in VembaNadu Lake. Later enjoy dinner, overnight at hotel.
Day 6 : Day 06: Kumarakom – Alleppey
Enjoy breakfast in morning then go for stay in Houseboat. Enjoy your stay at houseboat which is one of the unique experiences of Kerala. enjoy backwaters of Kerala & witness paddy fields and coconut palms. Later evening, enjoy dinner overnight at houseboat.
Day 7 : Day 07: Alleppey – Cochin
Today after breakfast, our representative will drive you to Cochin airport to board a flight for your further destination with sweet memories.
- • 05 Nights’ accomodation at Hotels and 01 Night accommodation in houseboat
- • Daily buffet breakfast at Hotel
- • Airport Pick up / drop by exclusive air condition car.
- • Private tour guide.
- • Assistance at arrival and departure.
- • All sightseeing and transfer by exclusive Air Condition private car of your own with well experienced Chauffer
- • Toll tax, Parking, driver expenses.
- • All other applicable taxes
- • Any travel insurance
- • Any expenses for unfortunate circumstances like cancellation/flight delay/hike in fare or for any other similar reason or natural calamities.
- • Personal nature Expenses i.e. Laundry, Telephone Calls, Soft / Hard Drinks, Meals, Tips & Gratuities etc.
- • Monument entrance fees
- • Camera Fee at Monuments
- • Any Optional activities like Boating, Trekking, Paragliding, Jungle Safari, Elephant Safari, Kath Kali Show and Ayurvedic Massage Etc.
- • Anything else not mentioned in the package inclusions