South India Golden Triangle Tour
South India Golden Triangle Tour
This South India Golden Triangle Tour takes the travelers to a gratify tour of Bangalore, Mysore &Ooty. The major highlights of this tour are visiting Tipu Sultan’s Palace &Ranganathaswamy Temple in Bangalore, visiting Chamundi Devi Temple near Mysore, Krishna raja Sagar Dam & Mysuru Palace in Mysore, and short trip to Dolphin’s Nose & Botanical Garden in Ooty. The tour places reflect historical significance, natural beauty & cultural affluence.
Destination :BANGALORE » MYSORE » OOTY » BANGALORE
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1 : Arrival at Bangalore:
The tour starts with your arrival in the Bangalore city. Upon arrival, you will be received at the airport/railway station by our travel representative. Later, you will be transferred to the hotel check-in. Post lunch we will take you for Bangalore sightseeing. On first day of tour, you will explore Lal Bagh, Cubbon Park, Vidhana Soudha& Bangalore Palace. Some other attractions you will visit Tipu Sultan’s Palace, Bull Temple & St. Patrick’s Church. After sightseeing, return to hotel, have dinner overnight at hotel.
Day 2 : Bangalore – Mysuru (145 km):
Today, after having breakfast check-out from hotel drive towards another vibrant destination Mysore. Upon arrival in Mysore, you will be shifted to the hotel for lunch. Relax for a while & get ready to visit Mysore attractions Brindavan Gardens, Chamundi Hills, Mysore Lake,Zoo, St. Philomena’s Church& Mysore Palace. Return to the hotel for dinner, overnight at hotel.
Day 3 : Mysuru – Ooty (160km):
Third day of the tour after having heavy breakfast, pick your bags and leave for the destination. After reaching the destination, relax for a while. Evening you will explore Ooty lake or Botanical Garden. The best places in Ooty to admire the beauty of nature. Return to the hotel after exploring local market in the region. Dinner and overnight stay in the hotel.
Day 4 : Ooty Sightseeing:
After breakfast get ready to explore this naturally beautiful city Ooty. Dodabetta Peak, Rose Garden and Lamb’s Rock will be the attractions you will explore on this day. Return to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 5 : Ooty – Bangalore (300 km):
After enjoying an extended morning in the hotel, have delicious breakfast. Later, pick your bags and leave for Bangalore form where you can board the flight/ train for your onward destination.
- • 04N Accommodation in Double sharing Occupancy room (Price you are seeing in BOOK ONLINE NOW option is for 3 Star Hotels)
- • Daily buffet breakfast
- • Airport pick-up & drop by exclusive chauffer A/c car
- • Assistance at arrival and departure
- • All sightseeing and transfer by exclusive Air Condition private car of your own with well experienced Chauffer
- • Toll tax, Parking, driver expenses.
- • Mineral water bottle available in the car.
- • All other applicable taxes
- • Any expenses for unfortunate circumstances like cancellation/flight delay/hike in fare or for any other similar reason or natural calamities.
- • Personal nature Expenses i.e., Laundry, Telephone Calls, Soft / Hard Drinks, Meals, Tips & Gratuities etc.
- • Monument entrance fees
- • Camera Fee at Monuments
- • Anything not mentioned above in " Inclusions"
- • Supplement applicable for the New Year / Christmas period