3N/4D Golden Triangle Tour
3N/4D Golden Triangle Tour
3N/4D Golden Triangle Tour is incredible tour package. In this package, you will get to explore three royal cities of India that include Delhi, Agra and Jaipur. All the three rich cities are known for their rich culture and tradition. In 3N/4D Golden Triangle Tour, first you will visit the national capital of India- New Delhi. After visiting the charm of New Delhi, you will move to the next destination that is Agra (city of love). Here in Agra, you will explore some marvelous monuments that is the great work of Mughal architecture. After Agra, you will go to Jaipur where you will get to witness the rich and traditional Rajput Ana culture. While traveling on the Golden Triangle tour of India you will enjoy the different Culture, Language, Tradition, and Lifestyle of the people of each region though they are not far away from each other.
Destination :Delhi - Agra - Jaipur - Delhi
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1 : Arrival at Delhi
Seven Wonder Tour & Travels welcomes you on 3N/4D Golden Triangle Tour. You will be received by our representative at Delhi’s International airport who will transfer you to the hotel where you will receive a warm traditional welcome. After check-in at the hotel, freshen-up & relax for some-time and then leave to explore the famous attractions of Old Delhi where you will visit Jama Masjid, Red Fort and the famous markets of Chandi Chowk. Later in the evening, enjoy savory dinner at streets of Chandi chowk. Overnight at hotel.
Day 2 : Delhi-Agra (230 kms)
Morning after breakfast commence sightseeing tour of New Delhi city. Some of the wonderful places to explore in the capital city include Rastrapati Bhawan, India Gate, Humayun’s Tomb, Qutub Minar and many more. If you want you can also visit National Museum. In the afternoon, you will leave for Agra. You can either enjoy your lunch at Delhi or roadside restaurant on the way towards Agra.
Day 3 : Agra- Jaipur (245 kms)
On the morning of third day on your 3N/4D Golden Triangle tour, you will explore the world famous Taj Mahal. (One of the seventh wonder of the world) After exploring great monument of love in the morning, come back to your hotel, enjoy the breakfast and leave for your next destination that is Jaipur also known as Pink city of Rajasthan. Upon your arrival at Jaipur, check-in at the hotel and relax for some time. Afternoon half day tour of Jaipur city. Visit: City palace, Hawa Mahal, Royal Observatory. In the evening, you can opt for shopping or else choose your own activity. After that, enjoy Rajasthani Folk Dances and dinner (optional). Overnight at hotel.
Day 4 : Jaipur-Delhi (Departure)
Morning excursion trip to Amber Fort. Enjoy Uphill Elephant ride to the Ramparts of Amber Fort In the afternoon, enjoy the lunch and leave back to Delhi to board flight for onward destination.
- Accommodation in Double sharing Occupancy room
- Daily buffet breakfast
- Airport pick-up & drop by exclusive chauffer A/c car
- Assistance at arrival and departure
- Live English speaking guide
- Horse cart ride at Taj Mahal
- Elephant ride at Amber Fort in Jaipur
- All sightseeing and transfer by exclusive Air Condition private car of your own with well experienced Chauffer
- Toll tax, Parking, driver expenses.
- Mineral water bottle available in the car.
- Any expenses for unfortunate circumstances like cancellation/flight delay/hike in fare or for any other similar reason or natural calamities.
- Personal nature Expenses i.e. Laundry, Telephone Calls, Soft / Hard Drinks, Meals, Tips & Gratuities etc.
- Monument entrance fees
- Camera Fee at Monuments
- Anything not mentioned above in " Inclusions"
- Supplement applicable for the New Year / Christmas period