Ladakh Overland Trails Tour
Ladakh Overland Trails Tour
Seven Wonder Tour & Travels will take you to breath-taking journey through most amazing Himalayan Territory. The tour starts with exploring the capital city ‘Delhi’ where you visit famous monuments & then experience Tuk-Tuk ride in Chandni Chowk market for an intimate experience of bazaars & people. Then fly to leh one of the beautiful and most amazing Himalayan territory. A unique and never to be forgotten experience that you will always treasure!
Destination :Delhi – Leh -Likir – Alchi – Leh - Nubra Valley - Leh – Tsomoriri – Leh – Delhi
Day Wise Itinerary
Arrival at Delhi:
On arrival you will be met & greeted with a warm welcome from seven wonder tour & travels representative at the airport. He will assist you to hotel. Take proper rest get rid of jet leg, overnight at hotel.
Today is a full day of sightseeing around Old & New Delhi. Today after having breakfast, you will explore the Red Fort, Jama Masjid & a brief photo stop at the famous India Gate. We will then arrive at Delhi’s famous market, Kinari Bazaar & experience a traditional rickshaw ride through a ‘crafter’s heaven, where you will find embroidery items & other treats of craft such as lace, gold/silver work, saree threads, precious gems & wonderful fabrics. Then Delhi Hath market is our next stop. The multitude of fantastic products which includes fabric & drapery, gems, beads, metal crafts, silk & wool fabrics, leather goods. After a tiring sightseeing, return to hotel, allowing enough time to fresh-up & have dinner, overnight at hotel.
Delhi – Leh (by Flight):
In the morning have breakfast at hotel and check-out from hotel to catch a flight for Leh, after arriving Leh check-in at your booked hotel, have rest & the day is free to acclimatize to high altitude & to explore the local market. Have dinner, overnight at hotel.
After breakfast, visit the Hemis Gompa - the biggest monastery in Ladakh. After that explore Shey, the king's old palace & from there proceed to Thikse Gompa - an impressive imitation of Lhasa's Potala Palace. After a tiring sightseeing, return to hotel, allowing enough time to fresh-up & have dinner, overnight at hotel.
Leh – Likir – Alchi (67 km):
Today after having breakfast, leave for Alchi, en-route visiting Basgo - a complex of buildings that include a ruined fortress, two large temples and a small shrine. Explore Likir Monastery also called as 'Klu-Kkhjil' or water spirits. After reaching Alchi check-in at hotel, take rest have dinner, overnight at hotel.
After breakfast, explore the gorgeous Rizong Gompa which encompasses a number of colourful shrines spread across the valley, after the sightseeing back to hotel, hive dinner, overnight at hotel.
Alchi – Leh (67 km):
Today return to Leh en-route exploring the splendid monastery of Phyang & see its magnificent frescos. Your visit includes the Spituk monastery known for its collection of Buddhist artefacts and the Spituk festival. After reaching Leh check-in at hotel, take rest have dinner, overnight at hotel.
Leh – Nubra Valley (161 km):
After breakfast, check-out from the hotel & drive to Nubra Valley via Khardungla (Highest Motorable road in the World, 18,380 ft.) reaching nubra check-in at hotel take rest from the stressful ride, have dinner, overnight at hotel.
Nubra Valley Sightseeing:
After breakfast, visit Diskit Monastery. Later explore the Diskit & Hunder villages & experience a Two hump camel ride. Overnight at the Hotel
Nubra Valley – Leh (161 km):
After breakfast, drive to Leh. Reach Leh by late afternoon and spend the rest of the day relaxing. Have dinner, overnight at hotel.
Leh – Tso moriri (221 km):
Early morning leave for Tso moriri Lake (4725 m). You will drive through the Tso Kar Lake. This beautiful white lake is famed for the high-quality salt that rings its edges. Overnight at the Camp
Tso moriri Sightseeing:
After breakfast, explore the spectacular area surrounding Tso-Moriri. You will also visit Karzok Gompa (monastery) & have option of taking an exciting afternoon hike. Overnight at the Camp
Tso moriri – Leh (221 km):
After breakfast. leave for Leh (3500 m), the capital of Ladakh. Reach Leh by late afternoon and spend the rest of the day for relaxing, have dinner, overnight at hotel.
Leh – Delhi Departure:
Today transferred to airport to board your flight to Delhi to catch your connecting flight to your onward destination with sweet memories of the tour.
- Accommodation in Double sharing Occupancy room (Price you are seeing in BOOK ONLINE NOW option is for 3 Star Hotels)
- Daily buffet breakfast
- Airport pick-up & drop by exclusive chauffer A/c car
- Assistance at arrival and departure
- Local English-speaking guide in each city for sightseeing / Foreign language speaking guide if needed (but the price will differ)
- Rickshaw ride in the narrow lanes of Old Delhi
- All sightseeing and transfer by exclusive Air Condition private car of your own with well experienced Chauffer
- Toll tax, Parking, driver expenses.
- Basic First aid kit
- Mineral water bottle available in the car.
- All other applicable taxes
- Airfare, Train Charges
- Any Personnel shopping done during the tour.
- Oxygen Cylinder/Heater charges.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc. (to be borne by the client, who is directly payable on the spot).
- All guests (Above 02 Yrs.) has to pay Ladakh Environment Fee which is chargeable @ INR 600/- Per Pax & same can be either included in package or client can pay on the day of arrival.
- Monastery Fees, Tips, Laundry, any eatable other than the meals provided in the tour.
- Anything that is not mentioned in the tour cost included please consider it out of the package.
- Mineral Water, food during train journey.