Kerala Hill Station Tour
Kerala Hill Station Tour
The Kerala Hill station & Backwater Tour is famous for its lush green peak mountains which is known for Tea plantation in Munnar, You will also visit the Alleppey – known for the backwaters, it is one of the best places to experience the backwaters and have a stay in a houseboat. It is one of the unique experiences of Kerala.
Destination :Cochin - Munnar - Thekkady - Alappuzha - Cochin
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1 : Day 01, Cochin – Munnar:
Welcome you to Kerala hill station & backwaters tour. On your arrival at airport, you will receive a warm welcome from our seven wonder tour & travels representative. After arrival, you will be driven to Munnar which is near about 130 kilometers from Kochi and takes four hours to reach. Munnar is the place where you will get to enjoy the greenery all around. On your arrival, check-in at hotel. Later enjoy dinner, overnight at hotel.
Day 2 : Day 02, Munnar sightseeing:
On the second day of your Kerala hill station & backwater Tour, After breakfast, you will go for morning sightseeing tour where you will explore the places that include Mattupetty Dam, Shola forests and many more. In afternoon enjoy lunch and visit Echo point. In evening, explore tea gardens of Munnar. Later enjoy dinner, overnight at hotel.
Day 3 : Day 03, Munnar – Thekkady:
After breakfast, move towards next destination of tour Thekkady. Thekkady is near about 85 kilometers from Munnar and takes around three hours. On your arrival at Thekkady, check-in at hotel and then go for wild-life cruise. In this wildlife sail, you will witness Wild Elephants, Nilgiri Langur, Sambar Deer, Wild Bison, Wild Boar, birds and many other wild life creatures. In Thekkady, you can also go for Spice Plantation Tour, Bamboo Rafting, Trekking and Elephant ride. In the evening enjoy the beauty of Kerala. After dinner, overnight at hotel.
Day 4 : Day 04, Thekkady – Alappuzha:
Today after breakfast, you will board a houseboat to enjoy the backwater cruise. Backwater is one of most unique experience in Kerala to enjoy. Enjoy your time with enormous beauty of greenery that brings peace to your mind, body & soul. Enjoy the dinner in the houseboat and overnight at houseboat.
Day 5 : Day 05, Alappuzha – Cochin departure:
Today, your tour comes to an end. After breakfast, you will be driven back to cochin and then transfer to airport where you will board a flight for the home destination with sweet memories.
- • 03 Nights’ accomodation at Hotels & 01 Night accomodation at houseboat
- • Daily buffet breakfast at Hotel
- • Airport Pick up / drop by exclusive air condition car.
- • Private tour guide.
- • Assistance at arrival and departure.
- • All sightseeing and transfer by exclusive Air Condition private car of your own with well experienced Chauffer
- • Toll tax, Parking, driver expenses.
- • All other applicable taxes
- • Any travel insurance
- • Any expenses for unfortunate circumstances like cancellation/flight delay/hike in fare or for any other similar reason or natural calamities.
- • Personal nature Expenses i.e. Laundry, Telephone Calls, Soft / Hard Drinks, Meals, Tips & Gratuities etc.
- • Monument entrance fees
- • Camera Fee at Monuments
- • Any Optional activities like Boating, Trekking, Paragliding, Jungle Safari, Elephant Safari, Kath Kali Show and Ayurvedic Massage Etc.
- • Anything else not mentioned in the package inclusions