God’s Own Country Tour
God’s Own Country Tour
Seven Wonder Tour & Travels presents you the God’s own country tour of Kerala in which you will explore the lush green mountains which are in Munnar it is famous for tea plantation then visit the Periyar wildlife sanctuary where can see elephants, tigers, wild bison, the most unique thing is the houseboat experience in Alleppey backwaters which you will stay in the houseboat for a night.
Destination :Cochin - Munnar - Thekkady - Kumarakom - Alleppey - Cochin
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1 : Day 01, Cochin – Munnar:
Seven wonder tour & travels welcomes you to enjoy vacation in God’s own country. Upon arrival at cochin airport, will receive a warm welcome from our representative, will take you to Munnar. It will take you approx four hours to reach Munnar. On your arrival, check-in at hotel and spend rest day as leisure. Later evening, enjoy dinner overnight at hotel.
Day 2 : Day 02, Munnar sightseeing:
Today after breakfast, visit Mattupetty Dam and other attractions of Munnar. In afternoon, enjoy lunch & then visit Shola Forests around Mattupetty. In evening, you will explore Echo point and tea gardens. Later enjoy dinner, overnight at hotel.
Day 3 : Day 03, Munnar – Thekkady:
On third day of your tour, you will move to Thekkady. The distance between two places is 89 kms it takes two hours approx. Thekkady is famous for wildlife sanctuary, hill station & spice plantation. Upon arrival, check-in at hotel freshup and then go for a wildlife cruise at Periyar Lake. Here at Periyar Lake, you will spot Elephants, Tigers, Langurs, Sambars, Reers, Wild Bison, Wild Bear, Leopards. In evening, explore local market to experience the handicrafts of Kerala. Later enjoy dinner, overnight at hotel.
Day 4 : Day 04, Thekkady - Kumarakom:
After breakfast, move towards to Kumarakom. Kumarakom is near about 121 kms from thekkady which takes 3 hours approx. Upon arrival, check-in at hotel & visit Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary. In evening, explore backwaters cruise in VembaNadu Lake. Later enjoy dinner, overnight at hotel.
Day 5 : Day 05, Kumarakom- Alleppey:
Enjoy breakfast in morning then go for stay in Houseboat. Enjoy your stay at houseboat which is one of the unique experiences of Kerala. enjoy backwaters of Kerala & witness paddy fields and coconut palms. Later evening, enjoy dinner overnight at houseboat.
Day 6 : Day 06, Alleppey - Cochin:
Today after breakfast, our representative will drive you to Cochin airport to board a flight for your further destination with sweet memories.
- • 04 Nights’ accomodation at Hotels and 01 Night accommodation in houseboat
- • Daily buffet breakfast at Hotel
- • Airport Pick up / drop by exclusive air condition car.
- • Private tour guide.
- • Assistance at arrival and departure.
- • All sightseeing and transfer by exclusive Air Condition private car of your own with well experienced Chauffer
- • Toll tax, Parking, driver expenses.
- • All other applicable taxes
- • Any travel insurance
- • Any expenses for unfortunate circumstances like cancellation/flight delay/hike in fare or for any other similar reason or natural calamities.
- • Personal nature Expenses i.e. Laundry, Telephone Calls, Soft / Hard Drinks, Meals, Tips & Gratuities etc.
- • Monument entrance fees
- • Camera Fee at Monuments
- • Any Optional activities like Boating, Trekking, Paragliding, Jungle Safari, Elephant Safari, Kath Kali Show and Ayurvedic Massage Etc.
- • Anything else not mentioned in the package inclusions