Romantic Kerala Tour
Romantic Kerala Tour
The Romantic Kerala Tour is perfect to experience the flora & fauna of Kerala with its untouched beauty. In this tour, you will explore the most popular attractions of Kerala such as Munnar which is famous for its lush green mountains and tea plantations all around, Thekkady is known for its beautiful flora & fauna and its wildlife experience in Periyar wildlife sanctuary, Alleppey – well known for its houseboat experience, Kovalam where you can visit the beautiful beaches and see the mesmerizing sunset, in Trivandrum you will visit Shree Padmanabhaswamy Temple which is famous not only in India but all over the world.
Destination :Cochin - Munnar - Thekkady - Alleppey - Kovalam - Trivandrum
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1 : Day 01: Arrival at Cochin
On your arrival at Cochin airport, you will receive a warm welcome. After arrival, our representative will assist you to hotel, check-in at hotel and relax for some time. Later leave to explore the famous attractions of Kochi like Chinese Fishing Nets, St. Francis Church, Santa Cruz Basilica, Jewish Synagogue, Mattancherry Palace/Dutch Palace. In evening, enjoy dinner, overnight at hotel.
Day 2 : Day 02: Cochin – Munnar
Today after breakfast, will leave for Munnar that is 130 kms will take approximately four hours to reach. Munnar is also called the gateway of Hills in South India. Upon arrival, check-in at hotel and then go to explore famous waterfall of Cheeyappara. In the evening, enjoy visiting Blossom Garden of munnar. Later enjoy dinner, overnight at hotel.
Day 3 : Day 03: Munnar sightseeing
After breakfast, visit Mattupetty Dam. In the afternoon, enjoy lunch then explore Shola forests and enjoy bird watching. In evening, visit Tea Gardens which is the prominent attraction of munnar. Later evening, enjoy dinner, overnight at hotel.
Day 4 : Day 04: Munnar – Thekkady
the fourth day of your tour, you will be moving towards Thekkady. Its 85 kms & takes around two hours approx. On your arrival, check-in at hotel and relax a bit then leave for Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary. Also experience Wildlife cruise to spot Wild Elephants, Nilgiri Langur, Sambar Deer, Wild Bison, Wild Bear. In Thekkady, you can also visit Spice Plantation Tour, Bamboo Rafting, Trekking and Elephant ride. Later evening, enjoy dinner, overnight at hotel.
Day 5 : Day 05: Thekkady – Alleppey
After breakfast, move towards Alleppey which is 130 kms from Thekkady. Enjoy your stay at houseboat which is one of the unique experiences of Kerala. enjoy backwaters of Kerala & witness paddy fields and coconut palms. Later evening, enjoy dinner and overnight at houseboat.
Day 6 : Day 06: Alleppey – Kovalam
Today after breakfast, you will be driven 160 kms to Kovalam. Kovalam is the place where you will get to enjoy greenery everywhere. Also enjoy your time in the beach with sand & sun. Later evening, enjoy dinner overnight at hotel.
Day 7 : Day 07: Kovalam – Trivandrum – Kovalam
After breakfast, our representative will assist you for the day excursion of Trivandrum. The famous attractions of city are like Shree Padmanabhaswamy Temple, Napier Museum, Chitra Art Gallery, Kuthiramalika Palace Museum. In evening, visit Shangumugham Beach enjoy sunset there. Later return back to your hotel at Kovalam. After dinner, overnight at hotel.
Day 8 : Day 08: Kovalam – Trivandrum
- • 06 Nights’ accomodation at Hotels and 01 Night accommodation in houseboat
- • Daily buffet breakfast at Hotel
- • Airport Pick up / drop by exclusive air condition car.
- • Private tour guide.
- • Assistance at arrival and departure.
- • All sightseeing and transfer by exclusive Air Condition private car of your own with well experienced Chauffer
- • Toll tax, Parking, driver expenses.
- • All other applicable taxes
- • Any travel insurance
- • Any expenses for unfortunate circumstances like cancellation/flight delay/hike in fare or for any other similar reason or natural calamities.
- • Personal nature Expenses i.e. Laundry, Telephone Calls, Soft / Hard Drinks, Meals, Tips & Gratuities etc.
- • Monument entrance fees
- • Camera Fee at Monuments
- • Any Optional activities like Boating, Trekking, Paragliding, Jungle Safari, Elephant Safari, Kath Kali Show and Ayurvedic Massage Etc.
- • Anything else not mentioned in the package inclusions