An Opportunity to explore the our most sacred shrine of Hindu mythology for a journey in spiritualism leading to salvation – COMFORTABLY
Destination :Delhi – Haridwar – Barkot – Yamunotri – Barkot – Harsil – Gangotri – Harsil – Guptakashi – kedarnath – Guptakashi – Joshimath – Badrinath – Joshimath – Rishikesh - Delhi
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1 : Delhi – Haridwar (215 kms)
You will depart for Haridwar by road. Lunch en-route. Upon arrival at Haridwar, check in at your hotel. The rest of the day is free for you to explore the city on your own. Evening Ganga Arti at Har Ki Pauri. Overnight at Hotel. (D)
Day 2 : Haridwar - Barkot (200 kms)
After breakfast, we proceed to Barkot. En-route enjoys delicious lunch at wayside restaurant. Barkot is a place of great scenic beauty with spectacular views of snow-capped mountains all around. A magnificent view of the eternal snow peaks of Bandar punch can be seen from here. Overnight at The Chardham Camp. (B.D)
Day 3 : Barkot – Yamunotri - Barkot (38 kms) (6 Kms/3hrs trek one side)
After early breakfast, we will proceed to Jankichatti via Syanachatti. From Jankichatti we begin our trek to Yamunotri to visit the temple of Goddess Yamuna, situated on the bank of the river. You can take a holy dip in the nearby tank filled by hot springs and cook rice in its water, the common rituals performed by the devotees. We return to Barkot in the evening. Overnight at The Chardham Camp. (B.D)
Day 4 : Barkot – Harsil (170 kms)
After breakfast, we will proceed to Harsil – one the most beautiful valleys in the world. En-route we will stop at Gangnani for hot water spring dip. Overnight at The Chardham Camp. (B.D)
Day 5 : Harsil – Gangotri - Uttarkashi (135 kms)
After breakfast, we proceed to Gangotri (23 Kms). On arrival take a holy deep in the River sacred The Ganges, also called Bhagirathi at its origin. Perform pooja and relax in the lovely surrounding. In the afternoon return back to Harsil for Lunch. Post Lunch proceed for Uttarkashi. Overnight at the Hotel, Uttarkashi (B.D)
Day 6 : Uttarkashi - Guptakashi (230 kms)
After early breakfast, we will proceed to Guptakashi Lunch in route. Overnight at The Chardham Camp (B.D)
Day 7 : Guptakashi – Kedarnath – Guptakashi (30 kms) (21Kms Trek /9 hrs)
After breakfast, we proceed to Phata (12 Kms). We proceed to take the helicopter till Kedarnath we take you to visit Kedarnath Temple for Darshan, Aarti & pooja. After the holy darshan way back to Guptakashi Camps Via Helicopter/Drive. Overnight at The Chardham Camps. (B.D)
Day 8 : Guptakashi – Joshimath by Chopta (170 kms)
After breakfast, we proceed to Joshimath, one of the most beautiful sites on the whole trip. Enjoy the beautiful drive through medicinal forest. On arrival check-in to your Chardham camp. Evening is free for you to explore Joshimath on your own. Overnight at The Chardham Camp. (B.D)
Day 9 : Joshimath – Badrinath - Joshimath (44 kms)
After breakfast, we proceed to Badrinath. On arrival take holy Darshan and spend time visiting Mana Village (which is also known as india last village). We return to Joshimath in the evening. Overnight at The Chardham Camp. (B.D)
Day 10 : Joshimath – Rishikesh (254 kms)
After breakfast, we proceed to Rishikesh. Rest of the day will be at leisure. Overnight at Hotel. (B.D)
Day 11 : Rishikesh - Delhi (245 kms)
After a leisurely breakfast you will be transferred to New Delhi. We hope you take back happy memories of Chardham Tour. (B)
- • Accommodation in spacious all weather proof, independent, thatched roof, luxury tents (16’X12’) and respective hotels
- • Daily breakfast & Dinner
- • Attached baths and toilets with running Hot & Cold water
- • Multi cuisine dining facilities
- • Hot water bottles as sun down service
- • Airport pick-up & drop by exclusive chauffer A/c car
- • Assistance at arrival and departure
- • Guided visit to shrine
- • First aid at camps with oxygen cylinders
- • Escorted walk and visit to nearby places
- • STD/ISD confere4ncing facilities at the Camps
- • Well-structured activity blocks for Aarti, Religious discourses etc
- • All arrangements including monument fee, Guide and mules for transporting equipment and members’ luggage etc.
- • Any transport/transfers
- • Train fare/ Airfare to/ from Haridwar.
- • Travel insurance covering medical evacuation, hospitalization, air evacuation, baggage insurance and trip cancellation.
- • Use of mini-bar in the hotel rooms wherever applicable
- • Any optional trips other than specified in the program.
- • Any en-route or personal expenses such as alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, telephone calls, tips & gratuities, laundry etc.
- • Personal equipment like clothes, shoes, daypacks, personal medical kit etc.
- • Any exigency expenses due to reasons beyond our normal control
- • Any other item not specified above